Sunday, January 20, 2008

Welcome To Mothers In Making

I woke-up at 4:30 this mourning with an idea; why not start a blog where mothers can learn from mothers! I feel that we as mothers have lots of different talents and skills that can help each other raise our children. Mothers with husbands with skillful professions as doctors and dentists can help with our sick kids and children that get cavities no matter what! There are just so many topics that deal with children and I hope to educate myself and other mothers as much as possible while raising our children! So what I plan to do is post a topic or question and then we as mothers will post comments or ideas that worked for us.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a great idea. I just hope I have something to contribute. I don't think I do a very good job most of the time, but at least I can learn from others. So what's the 1st topic?